So I thought you forgot all about blogging. Guess what is so crazy...you know that picture you just posted of you and some old roommates? Well it has one of my old roommates in it! Natalie was my old roommate too. She is awesome! What are the odds? Anyway, hope you are having an awesome summer...looks like you are!
Well, it's about time we got an update! I was starting to wonder what happened to you guys. Sounds like you're having a fun summer so far. Enjoy having Brandon around as much as you can before med school starts! You're gonna miss him! :)
2 comments:
So I thought you forgot all about blogging. Guess what is so crazy...you know that picture you just posted of you and some old roommates? Well it has one of my old roommates in it! Natalie was my old roommate too. She is awesome! What are the odds? Anyway, hope you are having an awesome summer...looks like you are!
Well, it's about time we got an update! I was starting to wonder what happened to you guys. Sounds like you're having a fun summer so far. Enjoy having Brandon around as much as you can before med school starts! You're gonna miss him! :)
Post a Comment