CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's A Girl!

That's right... we are having a girl! She will be arriving sometime late January/early February.  We have already learned that she is quite a little stubborn one, it took the nurse forever to find a clear shot so we could tell what she was.  She kept crossing her legs, she is so lady like already! Brandon and I are thrilled!

5 comments:

Megs said...

What the?! Y'all are pregnant? How exciting! Congratulations!

Petersons said...

Yay for baby girls! I can't wait until you finally start showing! I just hope the puppy doesn't get jealous!

Jamie & Ryan said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea you were pregnant!! I am SO excited for you! Congratulations on your new baby girl!

Kadie Kinney said...

Kristin! I had no idea you were even preggo! Congratulations! That's so exciting!

Amy Daniel said...

Congratualtions Kristin! That's so exciting!