CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

My Weekend Project



So I found this picture in a magazine and thought it was such a cute idea, to put shutters on the inside of a window.  We have a few awkward windows in our apartment and one in particular that is just a pass through from the kitchen to the living room, so I thought it would be the perfect spot to try this fun idea.  I went to an antique store and found a set of shutters for a whopping $4 and then bought some paint.  Here is how it turned out, I love it!







4 comments:

Amber Horch said...

I love it!! What a fun and inexpensive idea! This makes me want to go to an antique store and see what I can find. Did you see that in a Pottery Barn catalog??

Megs said...

Such a good idea. I love how it turned out!

Em said...

Cute idea Krist! Benjamin kept telling me to check your blog out and I love it! Where did you get the wallpaper? Really cute! I hope you're feeling well, see you soon!

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

That is so fun! I love it too! It looks like you are just getting everything put together so nicely! I want to go to an antique store too. Maybe we should when you are here!! Can't wait to see you!