8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Office
2. Scrubs
3. The Hills
4. The City
5. Divine Design
6. Millionaire Matchmaker
7. House
8. Real Housewives of Orange County
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1. Bought 384 diapers (they were on sale!)
2. Made some headbands for A (they are super cute, I will post a blog about them later!)
3. Made salmon for dinner
4. Went grocery shopping with a screaming baby!
5. Made my very first loaf of bread (banana bread, yum!)
6. Laundry... of course
7. Changed a million diapers (well it feels like it!)
8. Kissed my husband
8 Things I look Forward To
1. Our families coming this weekend for A's blessing
2. Seeing A in her blessing dress! (I hope it fits!)
3. Brandon having a whole week of NO studying (spring break next week)
4. Going to San Francisco next week to see Siera (YAY!! my bff!)
5. A new Office on Thursday night
6. Going to Georgia for the summer
7. Summer... warm weather... the pool... bringing the dogs for walks! (SO sick of the snow)
8. Brandon graduating... only 3 years and 2 months to go! (how depressing)
8 Of My Favorite Restaurants
1. Chick-fil-A (I miss it, and will get fat this summer from an o.d. of chicken biscuits!)
2. Bajio (my mouth is watering thinking about the shrimp tacos... the best!)
3. Ramirez (the best "dirty" nachos in Rexburg)
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. In- N- Out
6. Taco Bell (my pregnancy favorite!)
7. Tucanos (yummy Brazilian)
8. California Pizza Kitchen
8 Things on My Wish List
1. For our student loans to magically disappear
2. For A to sleep through the night
3. A new camera (we would have one, but Brandon decided to return it to get himself an IPhone?!? not fair)
4. My very own house, nothing big, but a backyard (for Tche) and somewhere where I can actually paint the walls!
5. For Brandon to graduate
6. Dining room chairs (we have a table, but no chairs, going on 7 months now)
7. For my husband to come home from school now and hang out with me!
8. For A to keep sleeping so I can be productive
I am not going to tag anyone else, sorry!
2 comments:
Yay, come to sf, please! I will hold addyson all night long, I promise!
How fun to catch up! Congrats on your little one! I LOVE the name Addyson.
Post a Comment