I keep having to remind myself why in the world I would choose to leave my husband for 3 weeks. #1- I got to go to my sisters graduation #2- I get to go to two of my friends weddings, and #3- my husband gets to focus on school and ACE his finals! This pic was at my friend's reception, Emilie. It was so good to see her, we hadn't seen each other in almost 3 years!Me and A at wedding #1, it was getting to be bedtime.

Is this not the funniest picture ever?!? I laughed so hard, hope you do too! Baby A was playing with uncle Benjamin during graduation.

Me and my brothers and sisters at BYU graduation. We had lots of fun hanging out and spending time with the fam! (I just realized A was wearing the same outfit to the wedding and graduation, maybe I should put her in a different outfit next time I plan on posting pics!)

This pic is from before I left Reno but I hadn't posted it yet. Addyson was having some tummy time and Tche decided to join in. I think he was checking out that string of drool! They are so cute together!!
3 comments:
I love Addyson's little silver shoes!
I love that pic of Addyson. She is cute. So funny! I miss her already.
Where is your dress you wore for the wedding from? I want it!
and I just posted a post on my blog about your great brother so I though you might want to read it. Let me know what you think!
Ok the picture of puppy tche and A is the cutest thing I've ever seen! It's totally worthy of a frame!
Post a Comment