Here is a little taste of our LONG drive across the country. Luckily the trip went pretty well and we were able to see friends and family along the way! Addyson was so good and rarely was fussy in the car (thank goodness!). And Tche did good and slept the whole time, but we did discover that he is scared of bridges... weird!
First day: Atlanta to East St. Louis
with a stop in Metropolis to see Superman!
Supergirl!
A took her turn at the wheel.
We arrived in East St. Louis early enough to pick up some take out and enjoy some time at the park.
The next morning we drove through St. Louis and took a quick break to pose by the arch.
We then continued on our journey to Nauvoo. We played with Tche for a little while, went to church, and saw some things in Nauvoo.
Taking a break to stretch our legs!
The next day we headed to Des Moines to have lunch with some friends! We went to BYU-Idaho with the Webb's and now Luke is in Med School in Iowa. It was fun to catch up, eat some good food, and play with their CUTE girls!
That night we stayed in Omaha with our friends the Benson's. We had so much fun catching up, going out to dinner, playing games, and enjoying Jamie's AMAZING monkey bread!
Then it was off to Boulder to see my brother and sister. Boulder was beautiful, and the home- cooked dinner was much needed!
Then it was off to Salt Lake for Brandon's brothers wedding.
Those pictures to come!
3 comments:
We loved having you guys!! I'll have to send you the pics I took. I'm sad that I didn't think to get a group shot of us all. Bummer. Glad you guys are home safe and sound! (By the way, I forgot to give you my monkey bread recipe before you left. I'll have to get that to you. What's your email address?)
Addyson is a cute super girl and I'm jealous you got monkey bread! Come see us again soon!
K, you got some amazing pics! I LOVE the one of the arch! Miss A travels in sTyLe with her cute outfits! And the superbaby one? HILARIOUS!!!! I want to drive there JUST to get a pic! So seriously- was the drive okay? We're driving 20 hours to the beach on Sunday and I have a feeling it's going to be horrible.
Post a Comment