CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Warning:

This girls laugh is contagious,
do not watch unless you are willing to laugh!
I think this video will be my new
medicine when I'm having a bad day!

4 comments:

Petersons said...

Ok she walks really good! And her laugh is so contagious its crazy! I have been laughing all day just thinking about it!

Jensen Family said...

I love it! I have never heard her laugh that hard...so cute!

Em said...

Love it! Has she gotten her late b-day/early Easter gift yet? I hope so! This shipping situation is ridiculous. I'm never going to order something that's back ordered again! Here's a link to my friend's blog. She makes really cute stuff on etsy that I thought you'd like! Love ya!

http://declutteringmybrainbykeri.blogspot.com/

Melanie said...

OMG, can she sound any more like BOO from Monster's inc?! That is SOOO CUTE! I love the high-pitched squeals! So girly.