CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Happy Belated 4th

We spent the 4th of July in Park City this year,
which is pretty special for Brandon and me.
Five years ago, on the 4th, in Park City,
Brandon told me he loved me. He had told me this
before, but then we broke up, but I still went
on family vacation with him (I had already bought
my plane ticket). Well I went with plans to win him
back, and that's just what I did!

Now 5 years later it's even more special because
now we have this little girl with us.
Playing in the street,
getting ready for the parade to start.
All decked out in her patriotic attire.
Watching the parade
(can you see her cheesy smile?)
Giving uncle Tyler a lick of her lolly...
Then taking one herself.
Watching the parade with Mommy,
and getting annoyed with pictures.
She loved watching from Dad's shoulders.
She loved seeing the people, cars,
horses, and doggies go by!
I love Park City on the 4th.
It will always be a special place for us.

And just in case you were wondering
what we looked like 5 years ago...
Here we are watching fireworks.

3 comments:

Aaron and Courtney said...

You guys are so cute! Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks!

Jensen Family said...

Umm I gonna need to hear that break up story! I can't remember if I told you, but I bought plane tickets to Vegas at the end of September...4 whole days without kids woo woo!

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

kristin, you look so cute in that pic from 5 years ago!!! fun times - you have to do addyson's hair like that all the time, its so cute!!