After 2 months in this house, it
finally feels like ours. Here are some
before and after pics of the place!
Here is Addyson's room on move-in day:
Here is after!
Ad is saying "hi" to everyone in her jammies.
Another wall in her room.

The loft before:
And after.
This is Ad's wall in the loft.
My wall has my sewing table.
And Brandon's has his desk.
Our master bedroom before:
(please don't be jealous of the upside down
short red curtains that came with the house)
And after
Living room before:
And after.
With Ad magna-doodling.
And here is a view into the kitchen.
That's our house!
It's small and cozy but it fits us perfectly!
2 comments:
Cute! I love the striped wall in A's room. I did the same thing in Eisley's with pink. Your house looks so clean and designery. (Sorry I couldn't sneak you into Market, by the way. It was fun but EXHAUSTING.) Congrats on the new place!
It looks SO good! And I am seriously jealous of the upside down curtains! (wtheck?!)
Post a Comment