CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas time!

Here is Addyson and her cousin Hannah on
Christmas Eve with their matching jammies on.
Reading The Night Before Christmas
with Grandad and DiDi
CHRISTMAS morning!
Ad and all the presents!
Playing with her new toys!
And the favorite gift of the year award goes to the
Mickey PEZ dispenser from the $1 store, who knew?!
Our fam on Christmas morning.
Addyson, in a giant stocking!
Outside, in the snow, saying hi to Mickey!
(I promise it was snowing, it just wasn't sticking)
It was the first time since the 1800's that it snowed
on Christmas day in Georgia!
The girl cousins in their matching dresses!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas, we sure did!

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Her hair is getting so long! I love the one of her with the ribbon in her hair!

Amber Horch said...

I was going to leave a comment about how long Addyson's hair is but someone beat me to it! :) She is so adorable. I want to see her again.