CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New House

This is my parents new house:
This is Addyson enjoying the "backyard" at my
parents new house last month
And feeding the birdies
Making some muffins for breakfast
Getting buried in the sand
Daddy doing some skim boarding
Ad trying out the skim board
So cute!
Building her first sand castle!
Loving on Daddy
The girls
Pretty girl


Last week the house looked like this:
And the "backyard" looked like this:
Luckily the damage was minimal,
and we are heading back tomorrow for
another weekend at the beach!
I sure could get used to this lifestyle!

4 comments:

Meg said...

hey why did your parents move? and when did they move?

Amber Horch said...

Wow! Scary, but so glad to hear it is okay. Looks like so much fun! It's super cute too. I love the red!

Brittany said...

I LOVE their house! Cute, cute, cute.

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

how fun! nothing better than a summer at the beach!! Glad there wasn't bad damage to the house during the hurricane... looks like fun!