CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Fall Fun

Before we left Georgia we had to make time for
a few fall traditions.
First stop, Hillcrest Apple Orchard
Addyson enjoying a fresh apple
She got caught!
The we headed to Burt's farm, which
is where I picked out my annual pumpkin
from age 6-18
Grandad and Ad, trying to pick up a big one!
taking a ride in the wheel barrow
and riding the tractor!
picking out a pumpkin with Daddy
there it is!
Me and my girl
We also went to the fair the night before
we left Georgia
Silly DiDi and Grandad with their favorite Addyson
Feeding the goat, she loved it!
Petting the goats
playing with the cute little bunnies.
She wants one, but the dog would totally eat it!
I love fall!
I love fall baking, fall activities,
fall weather! And luckily it's starting
to feel like fall in Vegas.

1 comments:

Amber Horch said...

That pumpkin was HUGE! It was bigger than her! :) Too cute!