I'm a little behind on the blogging
and figure I should catch up before this blog is flooded
with baby boy pictures, who should be arriving anytime now!
Back in May my dear hubby became Dr. Radmall.
It was so exciting to celebrate with our friends and family
his great accomplishment.
It was a LONG four years, but we did it!
Here's our happy family after the ceremony!
Brandon and his girl!
Our very best friends, who we couldn't have
survived without!
My parents
The Radmall side
And Addyson with her bestest friends who left us and moved to Utah!
cutest. girls. ever.
We are so proud of him and relieved that that chapter in our life is OVER!


1 comments:
I am so happy for and so jealous of you guys! Congrats!!!! It has to feel sooooo good! Miss you and I am so excited to see some BLUE on this blog here pretty soon!!!
Post a Comment