CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Addyson Sage Has Arrived!!!

After waiting 9 months and an addition long 10 days, Addyson was finally ready to join us in this world.  Labor lasted 14 hours with one long hour of intense pushing.  Brandon was lucky enough to help catch her, which was the best experience ever.  Both mom and baby are doing great and are resting at home.  She has cute blonde hair and blue eyes.  Both of us are madly in love with her!

Addyson Sage was born on January 30th at 10:41 a.m.  She weighed 7 lbs. and 7 oz. and was 20 inches in length.  
Addyson and her daddy
Isn't she beautiful?!
The new Radmall Family!
 Ready to go home from the hospital! (we didn't realize how huge that flower was until it was on her little head)
Addyson and Didi!
Addyson and her birthday cake!

9 comments:

Jennifer and Brad said...

She is so precious. Congratulations you two. I'll call you tomorrow and see what time is good for me to swing by.

The Herrejon-Ruiz Family said...

She is sooo pretty! You guys did a great job!! Love, Mario, Anica and Greyson

Megs said...

Congratulations! I have been waiting to see the pictures! She is beautiful :)

Jamie & Ryan said...

I cannot believe that you two have a baby! She is such a doll. Congratulations!!! Addyson is an adorable name. Believe it or not, that's what I was planning on naming my first baby girl, only spelled with an "i" instead of a "y". Great minds think alike... :) Give us another update soon. I wanna know all about what life is like for you as a new mommy and daddy!

Anonymous said...

Hey Congratulations you two!!! She looks like a real keeper. We know you'll make great parents and I'm sure that Gary and Paolina are gonna' spoil her rotten!!!

Amber Horch said...

I love her!! I can't stop looking at all the pictures!

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

Kristin! What a doll! I am so excited for you guys! I love the picture of her in the car seat with her big bow. She looks so petite! I can't believe you had time to make a cake! More pics! I love looking at them too!

Whitney or Kevin said...

YOU are going to be the best mom ever.

Amber Horch said...

I love her little red lips. They are so precious.