CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

We are obsessed!

It's been a whole week, so I figured we needed to add some more pictures.  Brandon and I are so in love and so in awe by her, we just can't get enough!  The first week went well, sleeping is a hit or miss, depending on the night, but we sure miss having Didi here to help out!
Snoozing in her swing... I love it when her mouth falls open!
Everybody needed a little nap!
How cute?!  She is trying to eat her hands, but Brandon is holding them hostage for the picture
She stole her hands back!
Getting her first bath... she is not a fan of being cold and naked!
My FAVORITE pic, she is so peaceful and sweet!  My little sleeping beauty!
Tche still isn't so sure about her.  He is super gentle and in awe by her, but he definitely feels a little replaced... poor guy.  

8 comments:

Megs said...

I love the pics! She is so adorable. I have already prearranged a marriage between your little Addyson and our baby boy. Hopefully you don't mind... :)

La Roggia said...

Aw, Kristin! She is soo cute! I love the pic of her sucking her hand- & the sleeping ones are so adorable! Poor Tche! My dog, Holly felt the same way. Just staring at the little lump that squeaks wondering why it gets all the attention now!

La Roggia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petersons said...

Baby Addyson is so cute! We love her and don't even know her yet! When can I come help? When is all the family going to be gone?

Jamie & Ryan said...

What a sweet little girl you have. We're gonna have to make a trip to see you guys sometime so I can hold her!

Keri Ballard said...

I love these pictures!

The Robinsons said...

Congratulations, Kristin! Isn't it amazing to be a mom? Addyson is beautiful, and I promise, she will only get cuter and cuter!r

Amy Daniel said...

So cute!! I love that last picture! Congratulations Kristin!