CUTE CUTE pictures! They would be so cute in a long frame and mat them in sequence! I can't believe how fast time is going! She is a cutie!
hey! Got your comment. I don't really know about hotels, but Aaron can get discounted tickets to Disneyland (and a few other places) through his work. When the time gets closer let us know when, and he can do that for you guys.
I just talked to a friend who's husband works for a hotel company. She said he might be able to hook you up. Just keep us posted!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
CUTE CUTE pictures! They would be so cute in a long frame and mat them in sequence!
I can't believe how fast time is going! She is a cutie!
hey! Got your comment. I don't really know about hotels, but Aaron can get discounted tickets to Disneyland (and a few other places) through his work. When the time gets closer let us know when, and he can do that for you guys.
I just talked to a friend who's husband works for a hotel company. She said he might be able to hook you up. Just keep us posted!
Post a Comment