CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

We are Moving

here
in June
for 2 years
we will miss Reno
lots

3 comments:

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

Ok... Where have I been?! That is fun! Justin goes to Las Vegas for business every so often so one of these times I will have to tag along if you are going to be there! Addison is so cute, I can't believe she is already 1. Time flies! Miss ya! We need to talk soon!

Brittany said...

WOW! Moving is so bitter sweet. Good luck!

Melanie said...

AH! Why are you moving? Is he transferring schools? I'm jealous- one of my bf's lives there! Her name's Emily- we went to law school w/ her and her hubs. This is really weird/coincidental, but I've actually thought (before... like a while ago) that you two would be good friends! Am I freaking you out yet? You have to have lunch or something together. Or even better- breakfast. At chick-fil-a! lol! I'm serious tho.