One of my best friends, Amber, was in town this
weekend so we got to go out to dinner and catch up.
I hadn't seen Amber in a year and half (my baby shower)
and so she had never met Ad!!
It was so good to see her and her hubby!!

us with crazy little Addyson
The next night we had a PAR-TAY!!
My friend Natalie turned 30, so we went ALL out on
a girls night to celebrate.
Here are 2 of my favorite people,
getting pedicures.
all of our pretty toes!
out to dinner at a Japanese steakhouse!
It was so good, and so fun, and we laughed SO hard.
I am go to miss these girls so much!!!
(luckily I'm bringing Heidi with me to Vegas!)
We finished off the night with THIS amazing cake (it only
took Heidi 5 hours to make) but it was worth it!
1 comments:
The BEST Girls' night out on the town EVER!! Maybe 30 isn't so bad after all?
Post a Comment