We had a belated Easter egg hunt for Addyson,
since we spent half of Easter in the car.
Also note that my child completely ignores me
when I have my camera, so enjoy looking at the
top/back of her head.
Here she is off and running!

Quite a collection
Checking them all out.

Choosing some faves.

Emptying her basket, so she could
pick them up again!
Trying to lift her crystal Easter basket,
it was heavy!

cutie
Trying to get her to pose for a pic,
obviously not happening!
I sure do like her!
3 comments:
love her Easter Dress!
Love her little pillowcase dress, Kristin! That pic you got of her totally chucking the easter egg backwards is great... she's a little miss busy!
She is sooo cute! I like the pic where she is emptying her basket.
...and yes! I would love to take some family pictures for you! Just let me know when.
Post a Comment