CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dining Room

I just finished our dining room in time for a dinner party this week.
Here are some pictures!
We do have more than 2 chairs (finally!!!), but right now I use 1 at my desk and 1 at my sewing table.
I turned this ugly, crappy, free, little lady
into this charming piece to hold linens, extra dishes, and whatever else!
now I just need to sew some valances for the living room and find some pictures for the office and we will be complete...
well, for now at least!

4 comments:

Jennifer and Brad said...

You are so stinkin creative! I love it!

Josh and Amanda said...

I really like the dresser transformation. You do realize that when I finally have a place bigger than your bedroom I will be calling you all the time for inexpensive ways to furnish it, right.

Luke said...

That dresser transformation is incredible!! It is so lovely now, and I love the dining room. I hope you are able to keep it looking that nice when Ms. A grows up. It's a full time job. :)
P.S. I just realized I'm signed in as Luke, but this is Ashley!

Petersons said...

I love all of it!!! I can't wait to come see it!!