Addyson and I went to San Francisco for the weekend to visit my best friend and to get out of Brandon's way while he studied for a BIG test. It was a quick 3 1/2 hour drive, and worth every minute.
we went to Half Moon Bay... it was beautiful!
it was perfect weather, little A loved it!
playing with Siera!
sooooo pretty!
girls rule!
then we went to the pumpkin patch!
I was SO excited...
then meltdown #1 occurred!
snapped a few cute pics
then meltdown #2
Mom came in to save the day...
then meltdown #3, that was our cue to leave
Miss A was happier just hanging out at the house!
We had a fun weekend filled with shopping, cooking, crafting, and just having fun!
Thanks Siera for a great weekend.
And thank you Josh for letting us girls take over your place!
1 comments:
You have that GORGEOUSNESS just 3.5 hrs away?!? I have a feeling you'll be heading down there a LOT during "big tests..." You have the FUNNIEST pics of A posing w/ weird signs/statues, etc. I love it! & oh man, gotta love the cranky days...
Post a Comment