I made this little lady today during nap time and listed it on Etsy.
Another blogger was impressed so they decided to blog about it on their blog.
Check it out!
I'd like to thank my Mom for teaching me how to sew a ruffle.
And for Addyson and Jadan for taking long naps!
3 comments:
Your pillows are so cute, Kristin! You're so creative and crafty - I love it... we gotta get together and just do a project one of these days. Hope you're having fun on your girl trip in Cali!
You are so darn talented. They look like something straight out of Macy's. I love it. And I couldn't believe I won that giveaway - I've never won anything like that before!! (Although, if I could pick anything to win off of her blog, this would have been my last choice. Oh, well). And I got that chandelier at Hobby Lobby for $25. I had been looking all over for one and was just about to buy an almost exact same one at Pottery Barn for $250 when I found it. Sometimes I love Iowa. :)
I love these!
Post a Comment