CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

We went up to Utah for Labor Day weekend with some friends. We had lots of fun and are so lucky to have such great friends!
Waiting for everyone up at the cabin, it was so nice outside!
We went to Park City for some Alpine Slide action!
Last time Brandon rode it he flipped off and had to walk the rest of the way down, so I was glad to see him come down on his sled!
At the soccer game! Nicole came!
Fam!
All of our friends!
Me and A, getting ready for the game to start.
THE Landon Donovan.
I'm not sure who has a bigger crush on him, me or Brandon
He's awesome and assisted in both goals!
We won!!
The Radmall's
Addyson is obsessed with the flag!
We had a good time, but we are officially sick of driving! Our goal is no more trips until 2010, we need a break and so does our car!

2 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

looks like you had fun in Utah. We live here and don't have that much fun!

I have been checking your blog for a while now. I guess it's time to make it official!

Addyson is a doll. It's to bad we are not closer, we could be 'single moms' together.

Petersons said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! I really miss you though!