This week, A has discovered her crib is actually a jungle gym!
The crib bumper is really a hurdle,
the bars are for pull ups,
and it's really fun to see how many limbs you can fit through the slats!
This week, A has learned that if you lay on your belly in the tub
you can drink all the water you want!
This week, A's tooth is poking out!
click on the pic to enlarge it, can you see it?!
This week, Daddy had to study LOTS!
So A decided to help relieve the stress by giving some back rubs!
And, this week, A learned how to move. I don't mean wiggle or roll over, I mean she chases me around the house! She hasn't figured out the crawling thing, but she drags herself around with those little arms. Some days she's faster than others, and she get's tired after a few minutes, but here it is!
4 comments:
Oh, so cute. I love the little tooth picture! I think babies with two tiny bottom teeth are the cutest thing in the world. You better hurry and get all your projects for the next 3 years done asap, because once they get mobile - it's all over!
that video is too cute!
I finally have to admit it. She looks just like a little Thevenin in the tubby picture. She sure is a cutie, but I am a doting DiDi.
She's so teeny tiny! I love all the pics! I especially love how she gave you the tongue in that clip! Like, "Geez mom. Seriously?! This is hard work!"
Rome did the scooching thing for months before he started crawling for reals. He got so good at it, he started bending his right big toenail back! Go A for learning the wiggle worm!
Post a Comment