I convinced Brandon to take his girls to the fair last week, and I am so glad I did! I got a break from packing, Brandon got a break from studying, and we had lots of fun!
Here is Miss A, I think she was trying to take it all in. There were lots of people, lots of things to see, and it was noisy... she wasn't so sure about it.
And she wasn't quite sure what to think about this camel, but the camel sure liked her!
Checking out the hens, roosters, ducks, and rabbits with Dad.
and the cows
We had a fun night seeing everything, maybe next year we will take A on one of the rides. The best part of the fair was the funnel cake, YUM (that's the real reason I wanted to go!)
Stay tuned for pics of our new place!
I just finished picking some apples from our apple tree!
2 comments:
aw! Looks like fun! I love fairs! (because of the funnel cake... lol) I can't believe how big she looks! What are you feeding that girl?
You are right - it's all about the funnel cake. Hope the moving is going well - can't wait to see pictures of the new home. And I'm so jealous.
Post a Comment