We saved the best pumpkin patch for last!
A few of my friends and their kiddos were headed on a day trip to Bishop's Pumpkin Patch, in Wheatland California last week, it took no convincing for Addyson and I to go along!
After a longer than expected drive (freeway construction)
we arrived, hungry!!
After a quick lunch of some yummy hand dipped corn dogs
we were off to have some fun!
Here's A, ready to go!
Look at these cuties, posing in front of the sunflower field
Look at those sunflowers! I was tempted to bring a bunch home,
but after finding out they were $1.50 each, I decided I could live without
Cute girls again, in the COOL bus!
get it?! cool bus, instead of school bus!?
those clever people!
Addyson took a break from the stroller to play with the grass.
what a goober!
She's a cute goober, but still a goober!
That girl is so skinny,
but still somehow manages to sport a double chin!
The train just honked its horn, it caught the girlies off guard!
watching the train go by,
catching flies
look at all those pumpkins!
they were huge!
on the train!
This was the only picture I got of her looking at me,
she spent the ENTIRE train ride
STARING
at the guy behind us
we took a quick roll in the hay
and then called it a day!
(did you like that rhyming, or what?!)
And that concluded our 3rd and final pumpkin patch for the year.
This pumpkin patch gets 5 stars from me!
It was so much fun, and I can't wait to go back next year and bring Brandon with us!
3 comments:
Kristin- Amanda told me about your blog. I can't believe how big Addyson is! Amanda said she was just about the cutest baby around and I think she's right. We're big pumpkin patch fans, too. It's good to see that your family is doing well.
I love your home decorating and can tell that your design site will become one of my favorites. Our blog is www.hachtman.blogspot.com- you can see my own beautiful girls (yes, I'm biased :)
Love,
Sarah
Hey gorgeous! We really miss you guys. Addyson is so adorable in these pics. I can't wait to see Halloween costume pics of her! I put your etsy stuff on my blog, so hopefully you'll get some more buyers. Love you
Such cute pictures of our girlies!!! I must agree with you... it was the funnest pumpkin patch ever.
Post a Comment