At the arcade!!
So Saturday night rolled around,
I was antsy and wanted to go out,
and Brandon wasn't so sure about it.
I finally convinced him to take us to the arcade
at one of the casino's down the road.
We had a BLAST!
Here is Miss A,
lots of lights= an overwhelmed 9 month old
We took a ride on the carousel!
Played lots of skee ball
FYI: I can't resist her in those cute jeans!
Addyson watching Mom
Addyson watching Dad
Yup, that's the evilness I was talking about!
We have evidence!
There, that's better!
So for 5 dollars we played lots of skee ball,
basketball and air hockey.
Rode the carousel, won Addyson a toy car,
and just had fun as a fam!
That's my kind of date night!
2 comments:
Fun! I wonder if Ryan and I can find an arcade to try out... What a good date night idea!
That pic of her pulling Brandon's hair is hilarious! It does not look posed at all. Don't let her pull too much...we want Brandon to be able to keep some of his hair! =)
Post a Comment