Lately our sweet, precious, tiny little girl has become evil!
She is a hair pulling, hitting, bully!
Sure, call me a sissy, but she's strong!
And it hurts!
But don't worry, she is really good at hiding her evilness.
Example 1:
look at that pure cuteness!
This week the sliding doors to the backyard
became her favorite toy.
"hey, let me out of here!"
Example 2:
Posing for some 9 month pics,
sweet right?!
And then she brings out the stink eye!
I keep telling her her face is going to get stuck like that!
Example 3:
We brought her to the park and went swinging
for the first time.
For those of you who were wondering,
this is what pure joy looks like!
So you might not believe me,
but she's mean, very mean.
She's just very good at hiding it!
4 comments:
Krist, I'm in love with little A and I haven't even met her! Are y'all coming to ATL for the holidays at all? Let me know! We are having an announcement party on December 20th and I'd love it if you came! Love you, Stirling
I love her to pieces! Even when she is being mischievous.
She is darling. I think you're making all that naughty stuff up. :)
I don't believe you... She's too adorable!
Post a Comment