CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In the Meantime

I've been trying to make a little video for our blog,
but unfortunately I haven't quite figured it out yet,
so in the meantime here are some pics of are cute, NAUGHTY baby

I just told her that Didi and Grandad are coming in 4 days,
she's very excited!
naughty baby!
trying out some spaghetti, and loving it!
what, mom?
isn't that bum just asking for a spanking?!
I think Brandon was in on this,
he's not a fan of the whole wheat pasta,
he must have bribed her to do this!
Look at poor Jadan,
guilty by association!
Addyson is currently banging a bag of Cheetos on the Xbox,
that's my cue to be done blogging.

5 comments:

Petersons said...

I cannot wait to come visit you guys! A has way to much energy, she's always up to something. Can't wait to see her! We need to make our menu for Thanksgiving!

Melanie said...

Cute pics! But are you SURE she likes the spaghetti? She looks a little frightened of it...
Banging cheetos... niiiice...

Em said...

Oh my gosh Krist! i can't believe how much she is getting around! Are you dying at how fast she is growing up?

Kyle and Heidi Clarke said...

She is a stinker! I love her so much... she's so easy to get laughing. I wish Penny would laugh! I love those pics. They're beautiful - especially your new title pic. very cute!

We Are Three said...

so stinkin' cute! I want to meet this little bundle of joy someday!